Current Threat Assessment
Since 2005, when the emergence of new malware surpassed all time highs, it has continued to increase exponentially from year to year.
The evolution and use of new technologies has led to the establishment of new relationships and lines of communication between organizations, individuals and administrations. In Latin America alone, the use of technology has grown more than 1,000% in the last 8 years.
- Information is the main asset
- Lack of knowledge towards actual risks, from organizations and society
- Individuals continue to be the weakest links
- The vast majority of incidents have an internal origin
- The risks increase during periods of crisis like the present
- Professionalization of cybercrime
Our main goal is that security be in line with your business, improving competitiveness, detecting opportunities and threats. Ultimately, by helping security officers develop in their role as risk managers.
- Security Assessments
- Infrastructure (AEX, AII, TIE, TII, WIR, WEB, Cloud, APW, Physical)
- Users (Public information, Phishing, CAU, Management, Awareness)
- Policies and Procedures
- Incident Response 24/7
- Forensic Analysis
- Support in Legal Procedures (Admissible – Authentic – Trustworthy – Thorough)
- Intelligence Centers
- Definition and Development
- Technology Infrastructure Plan
- Cooperation with International Agencies
- Operations, Management and Continuity of the center